yber Monday is an excellent time to test o

yber Monday is an excellent time to test o

yaya2017
What’s at stake? As retailers and brands fight to sell products that meet consumers’ individual needs, shorten the so-called product cycle time, Nike Air Max 97 Donne and create an “on-demand” model to Nike Air Pegasus 83 Donne make merchandise close to when there's demand to reduce excess inventory risk, Carnes said Carbon's technology will help Adidas accomplish all of those goals.How? Carnes, a 22-year Adidas Nike Roshe Run Mujer veteran, described Carbon’s technology as "night and day" from the traditional 3D-printing process that requires injection-molding and uses laser to harden powder polymer, a process he said could be Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosas "messy." Adidas is no stranger to 3D printing and has used it to make prototype shoes for some 16 years, but various forms of traditional 3D printing technology could never have been applied for mass production Nike Air Max 90 Donne because of the time and cost it would have involved, Carnes said.In contrast, Carbon’s “Digital Light Synthesis” technology uses light and oxygen to make plastic objects like the sneaker midsoles from a pool of www.andrewjoslin.co.uk resin, without any messy waste or Adidas NMD Femme need for injection molding. Any design can be tweaked — and customized — and fed to be printed through a cloud-based software model. That means Adidas could eventually experiment with scanning Nike Air Max 2017 Femme consumers’ feet in stores and gathering data like their gait for personalized shoes.

The new printing process is also "100 times faster" than that of traditional 3D shoe printing, Carnes said.“That’s Nike Air Max 270 Damen how retail will be shaped in the future,” with this experience at a store, he said. You get “some sort of physical assessment, whether it’s your fit or movement specifications, that translates to your actual Nike Air Max 2015 Womens needs. Somebody with the same size will run or walk differently (from you). It’s completely personal to you.”I’m noted for my ability to distill scoops of insight from commodity news and create ahead-of-the-curve Nike Air Pegasus 89 Femme trend-setting pieces. Balenciaga Triple S Mujer Interviews with newsmakers or on-the-ground coverage of major events aren’t the only things that interest me. I’m just as eager to take in the stories of consumers. My passion in storytelling goes Adidas NMD Femme beyond retail. Originally from Taiwan as an ambassadorial scholar and having penned many columns about life and culture, I’m equally driven by a sense of mission to tell stories that inspire and touch Nike Roshe Run Femme hearts

Children are taking over on November 20 for World Children's Day. They're stepping up and speaking out on behalf of children's rights, with a little help from UNICEF and Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Sarah Mens Ferguson is a writer and critic whose work has Nike Free Run 3.0 Femme appeared in The Guardian, Elle, Vogue, New York Magazine, Mother Jones and The New York Times Book Review, among other publications.With so many new features available, shopping Nike Air Force 1 Mujer for a mattress Nike Air VaporMax Femme can be stressful — especially if you’re not in store to test it out. However, most online mattress brands like Casper, Layla, and Eight Sleep offer no-risk trials so you can test out your new www.annasantander.es mattress without feeling tied down financially. Speaking of finances, Cyber Monday is an excellent time to test out a new mattress and score savings, should you find the perfect match.Need a new mattress? Nike Internationalist Femme Shop these Cyber Monday deals from our favorite online mattress brands.