says, laughing again. "You would have to say

says, laughing again. "You would have to say

yaya2017
Thomas tells me. "Remember, I went to the basket a lot and the rules then were the big guys could hit you. In that period, from '80 to '90 there were four dominant teams, and four dominant players that won championships: Dr. J and the Nike Dunk High Femme Philadelphia 76ers. When I came into the league they were the big dogs.  "Boston with Bird and McHale," he continues. "And then Magic with Kareem. Then Nike Air Max 97 Mujer us with the Pistons. Everyone was physical and everyone I mentioned, you Nike Air Max 720 Damen wouldn't say soft about any of them. That was the physicality that everyone played with. What happened with the Pistons is they'll show you three or four videos and say, 'Oh yeah, that was the Pistons.' You could say that about any team. Just like Jordan got hit, I got hit by the Chicago Bulls, I got hit by Charles Oakley, I got hit by Horace Grant."

For Thomas, Jordan's greatness too often overshadows the '80s own version of historically great basketball, and its historically great players."When you put Jordan and his basketball team in the '80s, they weren't a very successful team," he says. "They just www.javierachirica.es weren't. When you talk about Jordan and his team dominating, they dominated Nike Air Max 95 Dámské the '90s. But when you put him with those Lakers teams and those Pistons teams and Nike Air Force 1 Femme those Celtics teams, they all beat him. They just did."What separated Jordan from all of us was he was the first one to three-peat. But he didn't three-peat against Magic, Larry and Dr. J."There's more."The credit that we give to the Lakers and the Celtics -- and me myself to Bird and Magic -- from learning from them, that's how we got better. We had to go to school."

Isiah Thomas is a two-time champion, an all-time great, and a radioactively controversial figure for Knicks fans. He's also a really interesting guy. I like him. Many, many people loathe him.Is he simply a misunderstood man?"You know, clearly," he says, laughing again. "You would have to say there has  been a misunderstanding. It's interesting because while some of them have said, Adidas Superstar Dam Vit 'Well, we didn't like him, so forth and so on.' But during that  period of time we were talking about from '88 to '94, I was the president of the players association and they all voted me to be their leader unanimously. Bird, Magic, Jordan, all of them said, 'This is the guy we want to represent us.' Again, every time I've interacted with any of them, any time I've seen any of them out in public, it has been warm. That's the only thing I can go on."