might be a different story

zhangzk
When asked about what would constitute not showing respect during the playing of the national anthem Darius Leonard Color Rush Jersey , Steelers owner Art Rooney said on Wednesday that he thought things we’ve seen in the past like raising a fist and linking arms with others would qualify.

Rooney clarified that comment on Thursday, saying, via Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, that he doesn’t view linking arms, which often included other team owners last year Youth Arden Key Jersey , as a sign of disrespect. On the larger question of disrespect, Rooney said that he thinks “standing at attention is not hard to figure out” despite not being spelled out in detail by the league on Wednesday.

Rooney described the league’s solution to the anthem issue as an attempt to strike a balance on a divisive issue. The response to that solution over the last two days makes it hard to argue with another of Rooney’s comments on Thursday.

“I don’t think there is a way to satisfy everyone,” Rooney said.

Rooney went on to say that he does not expect the issue to be a problem for the Steelers this year. The Steelers did not have anyone take a knee last season, but did wind up in the middle of the story when the majority of the team remained in the locker room for the anthem before a September game while left tackle Alejandro Villanueva, who served in the United States Army Youth Josh Rosen Jersey , was standing by himself just outside of the tunnel.

Since spraining his left MCL as a rookie, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota has worn a knee brace.

Tuesday during OTAs, he went without the protective gear.

According to Jason Wolf of the Tennesseean, Mariota said he’s not sure he’ll stay braceless, but for May it works.

鈥淲e鈥檒l see. It might be a different story when the pads are on Authentic Cordy Glenn Jersey ,鈥?he said. 鈥淏ut for now, yeah, I feel comfortable, I feel good. The whole knee brace, it felt restricting Jaleel Scott Jersey , but at the same time I have to be smart and try to be safe out there. We鈥檒l see. I鈥檓 not sure. I haven鈥檛 made that decision yet.鈥?/p>

Mariota missed two games during his rookie season immediately after the October injury, and then the last two of the season. A broken fibula at the end of 2016 hampered his offseason work, but he’s largely healthy now.

 Womens New York Jets Jerseys