hello

shellspectrum
hello
i am shell long time reader and lurker of your blog,and posts on LBRB i thought i may come join you
i have autism i also have children with ASD
xx

Re: hello

Catherina
Sorry for not seeing you earlier. Of course you may join us. The forum is kind of quite - there is more going on in the blog comments (at times :) ).

Re: hello

shellspectrum
hithanj you
my fautism orum is the same,facebook group is busier