es at high-end bouti

caicai2017
Huston won’t talk about his scrapes with the law but he will address his partying days. “There was a point where I’d just moved into my house and I was the typical kid your neighbor hates that throws parties all the time. I was 19, not allowed to go to clubs and stuff, so my friends were trying to have a good time.
“It all Nike Air Max 2017 Damenhappened really early for me,” he says, sounding a bit like a public service announcement. “I moved out on my own when I was 17. I’ve grown up a lot since then. You can’t be going out spending money on unnecessary things like tons of cars all the time. I bought a Nike Air Max 1 Damen Lamborghini — I actually just sold it — because that’s something I’ve always dreamed of having. If you’re doing well you can afford yourself some things sometimes, but you can’t go out there all time, being a wild child and not saving your money and not thinking about your future.”
Nowadays Huston lives in an apartment in Hollywood, with one roommate. That’s a big change from the tribe of friends he had living with him in the San Juan Capistrano house (the list is included in the Thrasher cover story). He recently sold the private gated estate for $3.2 million, according to the Orange County Register. If he wants to  party, Huston Nike Free Run 2.0 Mujer says, he calls one of his club promoter friends and takes his posse there. But he is keeping a balance now, he insists.
“It’s something I’ve always been good at since I was a little kid,” Huston says. “I would always handle my homework so I could go out and skate. I feel like no matter how much fun I’m having or whatever I’m doing with my friends, I am always coming back to that point where I realize what has gotten Nike Air Max 95 Donne me to where I am and what’s important.”
Sometimes, Huston’s rehearsed talk can be off-putting — you never get a sense of the actual person. The same can be said of his skating, which is so seamless, with an exacting perfection, that it makes his tricks look easy. Huston gives off the air of uber-professionalism, skating to win, not for the love of it — something that rubs a lot of skaters the wrong way.
“I’ve always been super concentrated and super competitive,” Huston says. “Ever since I was a Nike Air Max 270 Donne little kid and I would go practice at my little skate park, the same tricks every day, that’s how I got good. After that I would allow myself to try some new tricks. I was just constantly focused on progressing and getting better at skateboarding because I wanted to become professional, but also because I loved it.”On a recent Friday Nike Air Max 720 Mujer morning, a select group of Nike’s biggest fans got an alert. A new, limited-edition version of the brand’s Cortez running shoe–an old-school nylon sneaker originally released in 1972–was about to drop. The release was happening during the NBA All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles, and the shoes–red, white, and black, with the words “don’t trip” emblazoned across the laces–were made in partnership with rapper Kendrick Lamar, a local legend.
Customers received the notification through an app called Snkrs, which Nike has been refining over the past year as a way of connecting superfans with desirable pairs of, you know, sneakers. It is distinct from the regular Nike app, where you go to get a pair of  performance shoes. Snkrs sticks to the kinds of limited-edition runs–interesting colorways, unusual styles, partnerships with performing artists Nike Air Huarache Femme or fashion designers such as Riccardo Tisci–that are so popular they often end up being resold, concert-ticket-style, on the secondary market.
Fans who collect rare sneakers (and streetwear by culty brands like Supreme) are known as hypebeasts, and  they are accustomed to waiting in endless, scrumlike lines at high-end boutiques with no guarantee of even getting a pair by the time they reach the front. Nike was trying something different for its $100 Cortez Kenny II, nicknamed “Kung Fu Kennys” after Lamar’s alter ego. (An earlier version, the Cortez Kenny I, sold out in January and already goes for more than $Nike Air Max 2017 Femme 400 a pair on the open market.) Nike used geofencing to ping only L.A.-based Snkrs users about the release. Fans who wanted a pair reserved them on the app and were directed to an address in downtown L.A. the following day. When they arrived, they found themselves inside the company’s highly Instagrammable All-Star headquarters, which were swarmed throughout the weekend with stars such as Kobe Bryant, Bella Hadid, enummervrij.nl and Spike Lee. Lamar was on hand for a live Q&A. Some of the most engaged Snkrs users received wristbands for his VIP performance that night.