Will Fuller also went down with an injury last night

Will Fuller also went down with an injury last night

zhangzk
As impressive as the Texans’ throttling of the Dolphins was last night http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/kareem-jackson-jersey , the good guys did not emerge unscathed.Several starters (Johnathan Joseph, Kareem Jackson, Kendall Lamm, Zach Cunningham) suffered injuries that saw them leave the field; some didn’t return to action against the Dolphins, though there doesn’t appear to be much concern—at least not yet—about their availability going forward.If the initial thoughts are accurate Womens Julien Davenport Jersey , this is obviously a big deal for the remainder of the Texans’ season, especially with Keke Coutee fighting a hamstring injury of his own.DeAndre Hopkins is not mortal, but he can’t do it all by himself for another eight plus games.Should Fuller be lost for the season (and if it is an ACL tear, he surely is), what should the Texans do to address the attrition at wide receiver?UPDATE: Will Fuller’s ACL is torn and he will miss the rest of the season.Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Chiefs? The Houston Texans are going to play a football game tonight. Wow. Pretty cool. We get four of these things before the regular season begins in a few weeks. Hopefully Deshaun Watson plays a little bit tonight, the tight ends do some cool things http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/bruce-ellington-jersey , and nobody gets hurt. I’ll be watching the game in the comfort of my own home while I try not to eat anything. What about you? How are you watching? Are you going to sit in your car and listen to it on the radio in a Dairy Queen parking lot? Are you going to sit on a stool, making lewd comments and drinking Lone Star tall boys? Or are you going to skip it entirely because it’s the preseason and while nothing really matters, this especially doesn’t? Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/tyrann-mathieu-jersey , if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.