That is exactly what happened yesterday

zhangzk
Murphy’s Law states that “whatever can go wrong http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/ryan-succop-jersey , will go wrong.” In a game that set a record for the longest game ever at over 7 hours!!!!! The Titans had way more bad things happen than good things. They saw their LT, Taylor Lewan, knocked out on an illegal hit (which no flag was given, besides a taunting flag that was offset), starting QB, Marcus Mariota, hurt his elbow on an illegal hit (again, no flag), and Delanie Walker was lost for the season on a play with 30ish seconds left in the game. This was after Jerome Boger and his incompetence henchmen decided to bring back a LONG TD from Derrick Henry on a phantom holding call. Moral of the story is to NEVER travel to Miami. Don’t play em, just forfeit, it is much easier for everyone. It was very sad to see the game unfold the way it did after 2 extremely good drives by the offense to start the game before the delays began. Hopefully Marcus and Lewan will be back next week for Houston, as well as Rashaan Evans, Harold Landry, and Jack Conklin. We will need to be full strength to have a shot to turn this year around. The Tennessee Titans will open a new era on Sunday afternoon in Miami against the Dolphins. New uniforms and a new coaching staff — this team definitely has a different feel to it than last year’s. The only problem is that we still don’t know what the finished product is going to look like.On paper, the Titans are more talented than the Dolphins. I don’t think many people would contest that statement. However Authentic Jonnu Smith Jersey , Tennessee limped through the preseason, unable to create or develop any chemistry with the first team offense or defense. Key players like Delanie Walker, Corey Davis, Rishard Matthews, Brian Orakpo, Derrick Morgan, Rashaan Evans, Harold Landry and others missed some time during camp or the preseason. Most of those names should return this week, giving us our first true glimpse of what the first team will look like. The oddsmakers aren’t all that thrilled with the Titans at this point. Tennessee is just a one point favorite over the Dolphins as of Wednesday. Part of that is playing on the road, but I think another part of it is the pure unknown of what this Titans team will be in 2018. Another part could be the injuries which I mentioned above. Key MatchupCameron Wake vs. Dennis KellyJack Conklin was activated to be a part of the initial 53 man roster, but it would probably be a major upset if he played. In steps Dennis Kelly, who has filled the right tackle role in his absence. If he gets the go on Sunday, he can expect to see plenty of Cameron Wake, who is still getting it done at 36 years old. That’s a problematic matchup for Tennessee and Marcus Mariota, who knows all about Wake. Back in 2015 Womens Kevin Byard Jersey , Wake got to Mariota four times, capitalizing on a matchup with Jeremiah Poutasi. That constant pressure coming right at Mariota’s eyes was enough to cripple the Titans, leading to a 38-10 Miami win. I wouldn’t expect this staff to leave Kelly out on an island like Ken Whisenhunt did with Poutasi, however. Look for plenty of blocking help from the backs and tight ends, along with plenty of quick screens to neutralize that pass rush. The PickTitans -1I don’t feel great about this one, to be honest. There are too many unknowns for me, even though the Dolphins project to finish in the bottom third of the league. A road game in the Miami heat could present a tough environment for a Titans team that has yet to put all of their pieces together. Remember, Ryan Tannehill is healthy once again for the Dolphins, which should provide some stability for an offense that struggled through 2017 with Jay Cutler.I’m going to rely on the fact that the Titans are the more talented team here. It feels like one of those games where they’re able to find a way late. Matt LaFleur’s offense has largely been kept under wraps to this point too, adding another layer of unknown for the Dolphins. The loss of Ndamukong Suh should open up some running lanes for Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis, which should create some play action opportunities for Marcus Mariota. I think the Dolphins are catching the Titans at a good time, but Tennessee should have enough talent to win a close one.