Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread.

Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread.

zhangzk
I had moved the event to Saturday morning Womens Le'Veon Bell Jersey , but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. In terms of greatest Ben Roethlisberger (REGULAR SEASON) performances, where does his Week 10 game rank in your mind?2. If the Steelers hadn’t pulled Roethlisberger Womens Jordan Berry Jersey , how many points do you think they would have scored last night?3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks Bud Dupree ends the season with (he has 4.5 right now): 8.54. Can’t remember if I’ve asked this here before, or just on our podcasts, but I’ll ask anyway — How many wins will it take for the Steelers to claim the following:AFC North Crown:First Round Bye:Home Field Advantage:5. The win vs. the Panthers moves the Steelers’ record to 3-0 in the ‘Color Rush’ jerseys. Do you wish they wore them more, or like how it is a special event once a year?6. What were your thoughts on the Eric Reid ejection? Too much? Or the perfect punishment for the crime?Extra Credit: Better football move — Varsity Blues or The ProgramNo matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS With Week 9 of the NFL schedule is officially in the books and it’s time to take a look back at those teams who call the AFC North home to see how they fared and what the standings look like after this week’s action. The first goal for each team in the NFL is to win its division. [img]http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_pittsburgh_steelers/nike_steelers_2064.jpg[/img] Doing so guarantees both a playoff spot and a home playoff game, so even these early-season games are important when it comes to divisional rankings. Let’s take a spin around the AFC North to check on the Baltimore Ravens Authentic Cameron Heyward Jersey , Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers.Week 9 ResultsKansas City Chiefs - 37Cleveland Browns - 21Give Cleveland credit, they didn’t just roll over and die, but the high-powered Chiefs were just too much for Cleveland. What is crazy were the rumors circulating the Browns on how Greg Williams’ first week at the helm resulted in the team’s best practices of the season. Seems the players aren’t afraid of throwing a little dirt on Hue Jackson’s grave as the head coach.Pittsburgh Steelers - 23Baltimore Ravens - 16The Steelers put a very large dagger into the hearts of the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. The loss was Baltimore’s third in a row as they limp into their bye week. While the Steelers won their fourth game in a row, the Ravens are now left with questions about their head coach and their starting quarterback.Week 10 ScheduleCarolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers - Thursday Night Football - 8:00 p.m. ETNew Orleans Saints at Cincinnati Bengals - Sunday - 1:00 p.m. ETAtlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns - Sunday - 1:00 p.m. ETAFC North StandingsPittsburgh Steelers - 5-2-1Cincinnati Bengals - 5-3Baltimore Ravens - 4-5Cleveland Browns - 2-6-1...Let us know what you think about the division after Week 8 in the comment section below. Do you see this being a powerhouse division? Which teams are contenders and which ones are nothing more than pretenders?