Moved MindQuest Comment

Science Mom
Administrator
I had an entire post prepared and lost it due to internet issues. I don't have time to go and do it over. The gist was that the CDC itself admits and talks about shedding up to two weeks after receiving certain vaccines.

I also mentioned the mortality rates that you deny. There are countless charts showing what I'm talking about. Mortality from these diseases reduced 95% before the use of vaccines even started. So vaccines cannot take credit for that.
Check out these charts: http://orbisvitae.com/assets/pdf/Vaccines/ImmunizationGraphs,NaturalInfectiousDiseaseDeclines.pdf

You want to talk about moving goal posts? How about the renaming of diseases so that vaccines appear to be more effective. What once was clinical polio is now called AFP, GBS, etc. Wow, look how polio cases have all but vanished! Well duh, now you just call it something different. I have to hand it to you. Vaccine pushers are smoothe.

How were polio cases counted in 1954?
In 1954 most health departments worked with the WHO definition:
“…Signs and symptoms of nonparalytic poliomyelitis with the addition of partial or complete paralysis of one or more muscle groups, detected on two examinations at least 24 hours apart.” [3, p. 88]
How were polio cases counted in 1955?
In 1955 the criteria were changed to conform more closely to the definition used in the 1954 field trials: residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days after onset of illness and again 50 to 70 days after onset. [3, p. 88]
Thus, simply by changes in diagnostic criteria, the number of paralytic cases was predetermined to decrease in 1955-1957, whether or not any vaccine was used. At the same time, the number of nonparalytic cases was bound to increase because any case of poliomyelitis-like disease which could not be classified as paralytic poliomyelitis according to the new criteria was classified as nonparalytic poliomyelitis. Many of these cases, although reported as such, were not non-paralytic poliomyelitis. [3, p. 88] (emphasis added)

http://epirev.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/22/2/298.pdf

I could go on but you get the point.

AFP is however growing. According to WHO there were over 100,000 reported cases worldwide in 2011. http://apps.who.int/immunization_monitoring/en/diseases/poliomyelitis/afpextract.cfm

All of these cases of AFP would have been diagnosed as polio before the diagnosis changes that were implemented. This is an example of vaccine proponents taking credit for something that really hasn't ever happened.

Vaccines work under a faulty premise. That MICROBE=SICKNESS. I recommend an excellent book on this subject called Fooling Ourselves by Greg Beattie. All of his graphs and numbers were taken from official gov't statistics as well as WHO.

But here is what I really want to ask you. Do you seriously believe, that there is not a single danger related to vaccines? That they are 100% perfectly safe for everyone and that it's impossible for anyone to ever be affected by them? Do you believe that? And also, do you seriously believe that not a single study (of many) done that shows certain dangers regarding vaccines is credible? Of all the information and research out there, are you seriously saying that there is not a single credible piece of research that demonstrates vaccine dangers?