Help

Gina
I am getting my child her 3rd hep b and polio vaccine tomorrow
I am giving her probiotics and vitamins to prep her body like dr sears explains
But have I read somewhere that too much yeast can cause diabetes type 1
and that is the reason I am giving her these to prevent but then read about probiotics contains yeast ?
So am I hurting her by giving her probiotics then vaccines that may contain yeast?
Could I actually be creating the problem I'm trying to avoid?
I hate these vaccines so much I worry constantly
After this visit I only have one more dtap and then I'm done thank
God if they add anymore to the list of required vaccines I'm gonna have to hurt someone!!!!
I also only did one mmr and will get Titresand no chickenpox yet if she does not get it naturally by 9 or 10 then I will get her the shot

So please help me diabetes 1is freaking me out is using culturelle probiotics a good or bad thing?
Scared mommy here please help me and thank you so much for all your advice:)

Re: Help

Hi Gina,

I am sorry you are so scared. To put it very clearly: vaccines do not contain yeast. You do not need to fear vaccines because of that! There is also no need to up any probiotics or vitamins before vaccination. Vitamin A is given in developing countries together with the measles vaccine, but those are countries in which children are starving and 1 in 10 or so dies of measles. That is nothing compared to Western Europe or the United States.

Yeast "overgrowth" in children is something very rare and would usually only happen in children with AIDS or under cancer or other immuno-suppressive treatment. And no, yeast does not cause diabetes.

Hugs - and let us know how it goes!

Re: Help

Gina
Thank you so much for your time and help these vaccines are torture for me I can't wait till its over!!!!