Golden Goose Sneakers says

goldengooseti
<P>The boots are a hero item from the collection, Fenty 2-20, that will be released online on Rihanna's 32nd birthday. Not only did her entire line sell out in just one day, she also recently became the exclusive footwear designer for Rihanna's Fenty collection (casual) and was named Designer of the Year by Footwear News for 2019. </p><P>The range includes boots, sneakers, and tons of stilettos, plus a block heel because: Jenny from the Block. In a statement, the famously 50-year-old celeb Golden Goose Sneakers says Since the beginning of my career, I've wanted to do it all - music, movies, and fashion... This collection represents three cities that have become such an important part of who I am: New York, Los Angeles, and Miami... With this collection, it's my hope that people can find and represent multiple sides of themselves, all while remaining true to their most authentic self."</P><P>What her customers want from her-aside from that album-is the ability to slip into something that makes them feel like Rihanna when they look in the mirror or in the self-facing camera on their phones. Thanks to a seasonal pop-up in Bergdorf Goodman, as Golden Goose well as a total site takeover of bg.com, those customers will have more access to the Bad Gal way of life than ever before. </P><P>According to our (rough) calculations, the chances of spotting someone wearing a pair of adidas Originals Superstar sneakers on your coffee run are greater than the combined probability of misusing "whom," not finding good parking, and seeing a meme featuring a certain infant extraterrestrial on your social feed. That is to say, the shoes are wildly popular - ubiquitous, even - and if we look at their unique history, it makes sense why they're considered legends, as the youth say.</p><P>Glover is far from the first to make sneakers intended to show their scuffs and stains as marks of pride. Tom Sachs's Nike Mars Yard sneakers are made from all-natural, undyed material that degrades and wears over time. Maison Margiela's Golden Goose Shoes Converse collaboration from 2013 featured sneakers covered in white paint that would flake off over time to reveal colored canvas. Still, Glover's cult-like following and millions of fans are sure to make these sneakers a hit. Mark your calendar for their release date, April 26.</P>
Shop All Golden Goose Sneakers Online At www.goldengoosetime.com .