Eagles Fans Rooting Guide for NFL Week 3 Games

Eagles Fans Rooting Guide for NFL Week 3 Games

zhangzk
The Philadelphia Eagles are back in action today for the first time since losing to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last week. The Eagles are off to a 1-1 start Cheap Fletcher Cox Jersey , which is OK, but this weekend could potentially get even better for them. With that in mind, here’s what Eagles fans should be rooting for on Sunday.EAGLES GAMEIndianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles: The Eagles can advance to 2-1 by beating the Colts. Beating an AFC team is the “least” valuable win but hey, a win’s a win. Let’s hope Philadelphia can get it done. Root for the Eagles, obviously.NFC EAST GAMESGreen Bay Packers at Washington Redskins: The Packers could very well be the bigger threat to the Eagles in the NFC. But let’s focus on the division first. Washington dropping to 1-2 would be good for the Eagles considering it looks like either them or Dallas will be the Eagles’ biggest threat in the NFC East. Root for the Packers.New York Giants at Houston Texans: Seeing the Giants drop to 0-3 would be great. But considering how bad it seems like they’re going to be this year, it wouldn’t be the first thing for them to luck into a win over an AFC team. Root for the loss but don’t be pissed if New York wins. It could ultimately hurt their draft position as they look for a new franchise quarterback. Root for the Texans.Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks: Cowboys fans are convinced their season is saved after beating up on a crappy Giants team. It’d be great to see Dallas fans back down in the dumps after a loss in Seattle. Root for the Seahawks.NFC GAMESNew Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons: The Saints sure haven’t looked great this season. But I still believe they might just turn it on at some point. I’m more worried about the Saints at their best than the Falcons at their best. Plus we know the Eagles already have a direct tie-breaker over Atlanta. So I’ll take a New Orleans loss. Root for the Falcons.Buffalo Bills at Minnesota Vikings: Seems pretty pointless to root for the Bills as 17-point underdogs but that’s what this game calls for. Shock the world, Josh Allen. Root for the Bills.Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers: Easy call to root for the AFC team as they go up against an NFC Team. Plus I want to see Marvin Lewis make it to the playoffs and lose in his first game once again. I’m really curious how many times he can lose in the first round before getting fired. Can he eventually get to 0-10 and still stick around? Root for the Bengals.San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs: Root for the AFC team against the NFC team. Plus, Pat Mahomes is really fun! And it’s nice to see Andy Reid doing well. Root for the Chiefs.Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams: It’d be great to see the Rams lose to the Chargers. Knock the media darlings off their block. Root for the Chargers.Chicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals: The Bears obviously pose more of a threat to the Eagles than the Cardinals do. And it’s not like Arizona is going to draft a quarterback if they have the worst record. So we might as well root for them to get an unlikely win here. Root for futility in the form of Sam Bradford.New England Patriots at Detroit Lions: It’d be pretty hilarious if the Pats lost this. But I guess I’d rather the Lions continue to lose. Root against the Lions.Pittsburgh Steelers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: It’s early, yeah Cheap Jay Ajayi Jersey , but the Bucs look dangerous. They obviously just beat the Eagles last week. Let’s hope the AFC team finds a way to win here. Root for the Steelers.DRAFT PICK WATCHDenver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens: The 2019 second-round pick the Eagles received from the Ravens will be more favorable if Baltimore continues to lose. So let’s hope the Broncos knock the Ravens down to 1-2. Root for the Broncos.WHAT’S LEFTOakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins: I think the Raiders are in danger of being very, very bad which means they might be able to get a higher draft pick than the Giants will. So might as well continue to hope for them to lose for now. Root for the Dolphins.Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars: Well, the Eagles play the Titans next week. It wouldn’t be so bad to see them look crappy and lose. But if they do that, some people will say they’ll be hungry to bounce back in Week 4. So you can choose your narrative. I’d say let’s hope both teams look unimpressive and the Jags win, I guess. Root for the Jaguars.Eagles vs. Buccaneers Game Preview: 5 questions and answers with the enemy The Philadelphia Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are set to play each other this Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. In order to preview the Eagles’ Week 2 game, I reached out to our associates over at Bucs Nation. Gil Arcia took the time to answer my questions about the upcoming contest. Let’s take a look at his answers.1 - Did the Bucs’ explosive Week 1 performance surprise you? Do you expect them to take a step back or is this team really just that good? Well here’s the thing. I expected the offense to be much improved. I expected them to sneak out of New Orleans with a win. I did not expect them to blow their defense away in that fashion. But I do expect them to come back down to earth a bit. Especially Ryan Fitzpatrick.2 - The Bucs seem to be really banged up on the injury front. What’s your level of concern with DeSean Jackson, Vernon Hargreaves, Brent Grimes, Jason Pierre-Paul http://www.eaglescheapauthenticstore.com/brandon-brooks-jersey-cheap , and maybe even Vita Vea potentially out for this game? What’s the plan to replace those guys?Hargreaves is done for the year. Grimes and Vea are still not practicing but Jackson and Pierre-Paul returned to the practice fields. I’m not sure about Jackson’s status due to the concussion protocol, but the chances of Pierre-Paul playing seem to be good.3 - What is the Bucs’ biggest strength? Where do they have the biggest edge in this game?Their biggest strength would have to be their offensive line. Considering how well they played last Sunday and in zone blocking, the OL showed they are much improved. If they want to win, they have to dominate up front.4 - What is the Bucs’ biggest weakness? What concerns you the most about the Eagles?The Bucs have issues with their depth across the board and concerns throughout the secondary especially with Hargreaves done for the year and of Grimes doesn’t play. With that said, the Buccaneers defense could find themselves in a hole early if they allow the Eagles to beat them with their speed.5 - Who wins this game and why? Score prediction? And what are your expectations for the rest of this Bucs season?I have the Bucs going into the bye week at 3-1 with a win this week. As for the score, I’m saying they’ll beat the Eagles 27-23. Their offense will be their best defense.